Celestial Pathfinder Celestial Pathfinder

Gorgeous song. I love it. Somehow it reminds me Zelda Ocarina of Time when i use to get some mana at the fairies lair. Very beautiful indeed.

Tolanmusic responds:

Thank man, i'm glad you enjoy it!

35m Psytrance Mix 35m Psytrance Mix

Lol i was like i cant believe most of the trance section is crap but then i find this. Love it

Thoughts Thoughts

Love your song i think if you remove the voices and add a female voice to it , it would become a great song just as good or better than the ones out there. (like calvin harris or so)

Cursedsnake responds:

lol the voice is female

Au Revoir Ma Reine Au Revoir Ma Reine

Love it great song. Its like the soundtrack of an old movie. i can imagine the whole scenary.

Seprix responds:

Thank you.

Kheni - Variation #2 Kheni - Variation #2

Great song its not out of tune like the other guy said its more like some great classical piece. I wish i could compose classical music like this i might get inspired by this piece.

skcy3 - gone skcy3 - gone

Love it i will download it and add it to my music collection so i can relax on such nice tune. let me know when you have a new piece like this

Skcy3 responds:

Thank you Chicolatino85!

Open Air Open Air

Really nice tropical Salsa/Electro song.

Walk Walk

I dont know you never heard you before but ill be here more often awesome trance song.

It's Snowing It's Snowing

Love it. Going to fav. This sounds like a soundtrack from a christmas movie with some fantasy and stuff

LawnReality responds:

Thank you!

Until Dawn Until Dawn

I wish i could compose house as good as you lol maybe someday i will what pluggins are u using? i was using nexus 2.2 but i think it lacks alot of good sounds its all premade shit

DJmadalrian responds:

I have fallen in love with Dune 2. Its fairly new but has nice presets and a familiar interface for making unique sounds. For example: I have an amazing sound for swelling strings I made in Dune 2 and have used them in all of my recent songs! Along with the Bass you hear in this song.
Nexus has a bit of old school sounding presets, hard to explain but I know what you mean I have it as well.
I also am going to recommend Fabfilter MB (EQ) And Fabfilter L (Limiting), it is my Go-to for mixing!
Good luck man, you can only ever get better at making music. Trust me I have been doing this for 7 years, and if you listen to my early stuff on here you can hear the difference.
Experience is great to, download free song projects for whatever platforms you are using and look at how it progresses and the lay out of the tracks it helps a ton to see how its done